Our Heel Spur/ Heel Pain device is a functional orthotic constructed from a polypropylene shell in your choice of rigid or semi – rigid depending on patient needs. This device offers our most advanced solution for those patients suffering from severe Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, or other debilitating conditions that affect the heel. A relief area is cut into the shell at the site of the pain (insertion of Plantar Fascia). To enhance the results, this offload is then filled with ultra soft material and then a 1/8″ Poron U-Pad is placed around the heel cup. The entire orthotic is padded with 1/16″ Poron and a 1/8″ Neolon top cover. Works well in both casual and athletic footwear.
• Available in two levels of control ( Rigid/ Semi – Rigid)
• Polypropylene shell.
• Available with extrinsic or intrinsic posting
• U-Pad and heel cut out standard
• Met pads, bars, and other options at no extra charge
• Free consultation with a Certified Pedorthist
• Free Shipping
• Competitive pricing